Wednesday, April 30, 2014

back in our nest...

My love…

It’s 3 weeks ago today you drove Big Red back down to NC… It’s hard to believe.
It feels like an eternity since you’ve been gone! Coming home to the house quiet (Bubba is still with my folks) was kind of eerie….I went for dinner up at Anna and Ben's (and gave Little A his birthday present - a book of Newfoundland rhymes :) ... and now I'm cozied up in our new sheets and comforter…

Guess what was in the mail today!!?

our first RSVP (to Bellwoods) - from Cath and Norm! :)


and...


3 beautiful postcards from you!!! thank you Baby!! those made my day :) Xxxx

And...I watered all the plants as soon as I got in the door (except the air plants, that will be tomorrow), 
and you'll be happy to see that our little burrow's tail is revived from the multiple waterings I gave him (at your suggestion ;) before i left!


It's looking like the NYC plan is going to work! i'm going to chat with Leila and the gang again tomorrow and Friday, but I'm hoping we can book return flights before the seat sale ends on May 02!
It would be really fun to be down there with you...too bad the show will be 2 days before you land! :( ...

I'm really excited for Arn to visit and for us to chat about homebrewing. Ben was so inspired about my St. John's experience that he just ordered us a bunch of materials. We are going to try to make Harpoon IPA (Ben's favorite - from Boston)...

Ali started daycare 2 days ago. Apparently he really likes it. And the caregiver makes them all vegan organic soup and bread everyday! (I wish i could go there too! :)

Ok my roo - I'm so excited to chat with you. And to see you too. I miss you so much! (I just had a little time to myself for the first time in a week and let's just say you were on my mind (!) ;) ....

You are the most beautiful, sexy, creative, loving, and inspiring woman!! You don't even know how much you rock my world...

I hope you are dreaming sweetly...soon I will be too. With sweet dreams of you...

And in case you forgot what a handsome devil I am...




Goodnight honeyheart!! I love youu..

Xxxxox your P





1 Comments:

At May 2, 2014 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are the funniest pictures I have ever seen! Gah hahahah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home