Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Ted Talk, I love….On Being Wrong…..

Did I send this to you already?

http://www.ted.com/talks/kathryn_schulz_on_being_wrong?utm_content=awesm-bookmarklet&utm_medium=on.ted.com-facebook-share&awesm=on.ted.com_b05Si&utm_campaign=&utm_source=facebook.com

I want to celebrate YOU!

I wonder if I ever mentioned how much it means to me that you are letting me change YOUR house into OUR house….I think about it, and I appreciate it, and I am sorry if I don't say it enough…

I want to practice being FLEXIBLE….elastic…

Poised.

More free and confident and not get too bogged down in a continuous listening for criticism.

I feel that I (and human beings) have a listening for criticism….
I want to have a listening for LOVE.

A listening for compassion and generosity…
A listening for dreaming and taking things on, not for diminishing or making wrong…

I love you so much darling man….
XOoXoOXoOXoOXox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home