Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 1 (migration)

 
DAY 1:

We had a lovely dinner at Cath and Norm's, and everyone keeps asking about how you are doing...(they all love you so much!)...

Check out this great song and fun video...

London Grammar - Hey Now (Official Video)

and this one (you might like the bassist :) ...

"Song My Love Can Sing" by Doug Paisley live in Studio Q

and this one (i've probably shown you already?...my all-time fave music vid, so far anyway :)

Cass McCombs - County Line

It's time for me to do my taxes lover...(!) ... Sweetest dreams, and I will find you tomorrow...

But first:

YOU

ARE ...

MAGICAL
YUMMY

TICKLING MY SENSES
ROLLICKING IN LIFE
UNENDING JOY
EVER-SEARCHING

LIMITLESS
ONEINTHEUNIVERSE
VIVACIOUS
ETERNAL BEAUTY

xXxxxxx love you Roo Xxxx your Canader







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home